Thursday 16 November 2017

I released 2,000 minks from a fur farm. Now I'm a convicted terrorist

I released 2,000 minks from a fur farm. Now I'm a convicted terrorist

People usually laugh when I tell them I am a convicted terrorist. I try not to open with that – it seems a little bit forward. First, I explain how my friend Tyler and I entered a fur farm in the dead of night. I describe the unspeakable suffering we found there. I tell people how Tyler and I opened every single cage and released 2,000 mink to save their lives. And once they have the context, I segue into the terrorism thing. Now that I have been out of prison for more than a year, I can be a bit more lighthearted about it. But the seventh circuit court of appeals doesn’t see the humor.

Continue to article...

No comments:

Post a Comment